3D Building Models
Fugro EarthData's 3D building models incorporate all of the important massing details of a city's buildings. Our building models are comprehensive in both detail and coverage, providing professionals in media, architecture, urban planning, engineering, and government markets a powerful tool for understanding urban geography.
The object-based nature of Fugro EarthData's 3D building models make updates quick and easy and provides an effective way to accurately study "what-if" scenarios for proposed developments. The models include intelligent building features such as rooftop mechanicals, floor plates, sidewalks, footprints, and parapets. As an essential data source for performing a variety of simulations and analyses, the 3D building models also support environmental impact assessments, shadow studies, flood inundation, plume dispersion, and provide overall situation awareness in event planning and training rehearsal.
|Boston MA||44 KB|
|Chicago IL||18 KB|
|Dallas TX||56 KB|
|Denver CO||27 KB|
|Houston TX||16 KB|
|Los Angeles CA||86 KB|
|Manhattan NY||102 KB|
|Orlando FL||9 KB|
|Salt Lake City UT||18 KB|
|San Francisco CA||50 KB|
|St. Louis MO||9 KB|
|Washington DC||74 KB|
- Data-rich. The 3D building models contain intelligent building features that are organized in a robust building data model. All building features are uniquely tagged and layered.
- Real map products. The 3D building models were constructed from aerial surveys, using softcopy photogrammetry and CAD modeling, and are projected in mapping coordinates.
- Easily updated. The 3D building models are building objects that easily can be manipulated and replaced with newer schemes or plans for development purposes.
- User-friendly. Available in DGN and DXF formats, customers can incorporate the 3D building models into existing CAD, GIS, or visualization systems for a wide range of important analyses.
- Cities nationwide. Having already developed 3D building models for major US metropolitan areas, Fugro EarthData offers customers instant access to valuable urban datasets.
3D building models can be ordered by tile(s), or on a city-wide basis and are delivered in standard CAD formats - either DGN and DXF. Pricing for our 3D building models is based on the total square mile coverage of the city. Please contact us for a price quote and additional order details.